Director of Facilities
Orangetheory’s growth is fueled by its science-based, full body approach to fitness, which leverages technology to measure performance and track progress. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone, which raises heart rate and charges up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excessive post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC)
The KSA Group was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Rocky River, Ohio. We have accomplished rapid development growth of 15 Orangetheory Studios and opened the first retail store of its kind in recovery wellness centers with 3 open stores and plans to expand across all of Northeast Ohio.
We are looking to hire a Director of Facilities to maintain and oversee all companies’ grounds, facilities, buildings and equipment. Inspecting facilities to meet safety, esthetic, and cleanliness guidelines set in place to include coordinating any renovations and/or repairs for all facilities. Travel is expected within the market. The ideal candidate has undeniable attention to detail, time management and loyalty.
- Manage and lead a janitorial team to uphold all cleanliness standards
- Interview and hire janitorial staff
- Conduct performance evaluations on all reporting staff
- Manage weekly schedule of janitorial staff to ensure hours are within budgets
- Visit all company owned locations on a regular schedule to access repairs, safety and cleanliness in all areas (interior & exterior)
- Ensure all cleaning products and equipment are stocked and properly maintained
- Perform routine preventative maintenance inspections of equipment in all facilities
- Respond to all emergency calls
- Perform emergency repairs on all equipment, coordinate with vendors and corporate staff to ensure equipment is properly maintained and fixed within a reasonable timeline.
- Coordinate all repairs and maintenance with any approved vendors when needed
- Manage facilities budgets and work within them
- Create a logging system for all repairs and maintenance including all safety concerns for all relevant staff members.
- Respond to all emails and communication in a timely manner.
- Prepare facilities for changing weather conditions and inspect for any possible issues.
- May include after-hours work
- Familiarize and be knowledgeable on all warranty specification.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Patching and Painting
- Minor Electrical
- General Construction
- Experience leading and coaching a team of 4+ people
- Computer Skills
- Experience maintaining and repairing fitness equipment
- Confidence in troubleshooting technology
- Driven, energetic, passionate
- Sense of urgency
- Clear communicator
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)