Sales Assistant Manager (ASM) Job Description
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
● Model the Daily Production Model (40+ contacts, 10 appointments, 4 intros, 2 sales)
● Assist with onboarding, training and coaching the sales team
● Maintain a strong understanding of all promotions and studio events
● Be able to deliver timely feedback to all team members
● Contribute to a high energy culture with the ability to motivate self and others
● Responsible for assisting SM with managing inventory, facilities, and other studio needs
● Attend all staff meetings and work with SM to lead a section each meeting that aligns
with ASM development plan
● Ensure that all front desk systems are followed such as Member Check-in, Telephone
Inquiries, 30 Second Pitch, Intro Booking, New Join Onboarding, Lead Management, New Join Journey, Late Cancel/Early Cancel, Cancellations, Freezes, Promotions Terms and Conditions, etc.
● Contribute to the studio in additional aspects: social media, community wall, retail wall, monthly newsletter, refer & receive, local studio incentives, event planning etc.
OPERATION DUTIES INCLUDE:
● Work full-time 30+ hours per week
● Compliance and adherence to OTF Business Policies for daily studio operations
● Ensure OTF branding through consistency and continuity in all actions and uniform adherence.
● Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
● Provide effective decision-making regarding customer service issues
● Help to maintain cleanliness of facilities
● Step in as the Manager on Duty when SM is out of business
● Assist SM with cancellations, suspensions, upgrades, downgrades, help desk tickets,
decline list, reconciling unpaid visits, and general administrative tasks [assistance as needed and determined by SM]. Take full ownership of member retention: new join follow ups, first-time guest calls, milestone recognition, in-studio events, etc.
● Minimum Customer Service experience: 3-5 years required
● Minimum Management experience: 1-3 years preferred
● Must possess a positive, can-do attitude with leadership qualities
● Strong work ethic, integrity, professional demeanor
● Grammatically correct with excellent verbal and written communication skills required
● Ability to work and function in a team environment
● Flexible work schedule, ability to cover where needed, weekend availability
● Health and Fitness minded people with a passion for fitness
Compensation: $15.00/hour + individual commission + monthly bonus potential
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)